By

Audriana Vandenoever
An above-normal 2020 Atlantic hurricane season is expected, according to forecasters with NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center, a division of the National Weather Service. “The outlook predicts a 60% chance of an above-normal season, a 30% chance of a near-normal season and only a 10% chance of a below-normal season.” When catastrophes strike, high volumes of...
Read More
MIAMI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Global Risk Solutions, Inc., a leading provider of a diverse range of claims adjusting and environmental risk management solutions, has expanded its marine claims capabilities with the addition of two highly experienced claims executives. “We are excited to welcome Peter and Joe to the growing team at GRS” Tweet this Peter Wiswell and Joe...
Read More
Claims administration firm Global Risks Solutions Inc. launched a major complex loss unit on Thursday with loss adjusting teams based in the United Kingdom and the United States. Headed by Mike Reeves, London-based director, complex claims solutions, the unit plans to roll out operations in most major markets, a spokesman for Miami-based GRS said. Mr....
Read More
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–International Loss Adjuster Global Risk Solutions (GRS) has officially launched its Major and Complex Loss Operations as it looks to further its growth. Major Loss Operation Launched as Need for Expertise Grows Tweet this The new operation is based in London and is led by Mike Reeves in his role as the company’s Director,...
Read More
Why does GRS need my XactNet address? It is required in order to send you claims in the event of a deployment. It is one less detail you will have to provide during a high-stress event with limited access to internet and put you one step closer to ‘deployment ready’. What version of Xactimate do I...
Read More
“With GRS On-Demand, insurers can reduce cycle times, trim loss adjustment expenses and add professional resources, ideally suited to the unique needs of each claim, which ensures client and customer satisfaction” Tweet this GRS On-Demand streamlines and refines non-complex roofing and exterior damage claims. GRS’ proprietary rules engine and triage process check multiple data points,...
Read More
A message from GRS President & CEO Kip Radigan on how GRS is bringing people, processes, and technology together to respond to the COVID-19 crisis: https://vimeo.com/401503608
Read More
Late last Friday President Trump declared a national emergency related to the coronavirus pandemic, COVID-19. GRS wants you to be assured that at all times personal safety is GRS’ utmost concern for our clients, for our employees and for others. That’s just as true during periods of “normal” operations as well as in this time...
Read More
NORMAN, Okla. & MIAMI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Global Risk Solutions, Inc., a leading provider of a diverse range of claims adjusting and environmental risk management services, and Canopy Weather LLC, an innovative weather technology company, have created a partnership to streamline weather related property damage claims. “There is more to damage than just hail size. Maximum hail size...
Read More
MIAMI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Global Risk Solutions, Inc., a leading provider of a diverse range of claims adjusting and environmental risk management solutions, announced the expansion of GRS On-Demand Services, a technology-driven innovation that increases capacity when adjuster resources are scarce and provides carriers quality options to drive down loss adjustment expenses and improve customer experience. “With GRS...
Read More
1 3 4 5 6 7