Global Risk Solutions is searching for an experienced Marketing Director.
Working directly with the CCO and Head of Global Marketing, the Marketing Director will be a key contributor in the development and execution of our marketing and communication strategy.
The ideal candidate will bring fresh and innovative ideas to the team to support the GRS global brand identity. The ability to respond and communicate effectively with our global management team is required and an understanding of our industry and market is a preferred.
In this role, you will oversee one or more design and marketing coordinators and some external partners. The team is responsible for a variety of deliverables including oversight of social media accounts, web updates and appearance, design of collateral and digital content, organization of the press release process and coordination of trade shows and conferences.
Discipline and accountability are key to success in our dynamic and growing organization. We are looking for someone who can successfully manage multiple projects and deliver on committed deadlines. You will oversee the marketing budget, analyze effectiveness and provide reporting on results in relation to the company’s strategic goals.
The role can be remote with Atlanta or Tampa / Sarasota as preferred locations. Some limited travel will be required.
- Supervision of Marketing Coordinator and Social Media Coordinator responsible for developing digital and traditional marketing collateral.
- Work directly with the CCO to measure, analyze, and distribute marketing performance reporting to executive team.
- Working with the CCO, development and implement marketing strategy including support of global marketing efforts.
- Identify and develop marketing business objectives to forecast growth goals, support segmentation, generate demand, and understand expanding market share.
- Support CCO with corporate PR communication strategy and releases.
- Manage the corporate marketing budget, planning, and coordination efforts including corporate event planning, conferences and registrations, sponsorships, etc.
- Responsible for creation and implementation of a digital marketing strategy consistent with corporate strategy including campaign calendar and content development.
- Support all internal marketing and HR communications including intranet content development, survey creation and promotion, special announcements, etc.
- Assist in creating original digital and print content as needed. Review, evaluate and respond to divisional requests for new or updated collateral.
- Supervise press release process and activity with CCO oversight.
- Responsible for design, purchasing, and management of all promotional collateral and inventory including booth design, giveaways, attire, print collateral, etc.
- Manage Web appearance and execute routine changes to company website.
- Oversee content for internal and external distribution designed to foster employee engagement and attract new talent to roster
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience in marketing with broad industry best
- practices, techniques, and standards
- Property & Casualty Insurance Industry knowledge a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-starter with proven project management skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy including 3+ years’
- experience with like industry, B2B marketing, optimized content development,
- digital/print marketing
- Administrative CRM knowledge or other marketing automation / CRM tooling
- Experience planning, coordinating, and promoting high-level corporate events and
- promotions3+ years of people management or supervisory experience in substantially
- similar marketing area
- A working knowledge of Adobe InDesign CC, WordPress, HTML/CSS
- Market experience with global firms is a plus
- Must be able to respond and partner effectively with management at all levels
Apply HERE or email your resume to HR@globalrisksolutions.com