GRS is looking for full-time or part-time field inspectors in these areas for daily work with a top 3 national insurance carrier. These assignments are inspection only. No estimate writing required and pay over $100 per job. Inspections typically take around 1 hour and you set your schedule and service area. We are looking for inspectors that live in these areas. If you are interested in learning more or want to start the onboarding process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Preferred candidates include 1099 independent contractors with:
- Strong customer service attitude and good communication skills.
- Ability to manage time efficiently in a solo/team environment.
- A reliable truck, van, or SUV
- A 32-foot extension ladder
- Ability to climb all roofs, including two-story+ and steep roofs on residential properties
- General knowledge of home construction and the ability to complete property inspections (interior and exterior), including identification of roof age, leaks, deterioration, hail damage, wind damage, and previous repairs
- Tech Savvy. These inspections are all completed within an app on your smartphone.
- Attention to detail
Areas of Need
Texas: Houston, Austin, Waco, San Antonio, McAllen, Ft Worth, Lubbock and Amarillo
New Mexico: Albuquerque
Arkansas: Little Rock
Missouri: Kansas City and St Louis
Nevada: Las Vegas, Reno, Henderson.
Utah: Salt Lake City, West Valley City, West Jordan
Arizona: Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale.
Kentucky: Louisville, Lexington
Tennessee: Clarksville, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Memphis, Chattanooga, Knoxville
West Virginia: Charleston, Beckley
Alabama: Huntsville, Montgomery, Birmingham, Mobile
Georgia: Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Macon, Savannah
Louisiana: New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles
Maryland: Entire State
North and South Carolina: Entire state
Mississippi: Jackson, Gulfport/Biloxi
Virginia: Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Arlington, Norfolk, Richmond, Alexandria