Global Risk Solutions, Inc. is searching for an experienced Senior Business Analyst who can gather important company data and compile it into reports shareholders and departmental managers can use. We need someone who can take charge of a project and deliver results that will make the organization more profitable. Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes. A technology savvy leader who is comfortable working with technical staff on projects while also providing the IT vision/strategy that align with business goals. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes