Field Manager- On-Demand Services
Job: Field Manager- On-Demand Services
Reports To: VP of On-Demand Operations
This position is an operational role working directly with field inspectors, adjusters and drone pilots. They are responsible for managing the day to day field operations of the On-Demand Program. This manager will recruit, train, coach and manage our inspectors in the field and provide quality assurance. This manager should have expert knowledge of our process, products and technology.
1. Assist VP in management of daily operations
2. Assist VP in management of client relationships
3. Recruitment and Training of new inspectors
4. Coaching and Total Quality Management of inspectors
5. Update and Develop curriculum for LMS and other needs
6. Strong damage identification knowledge
7. Recommend improvements for processes or deliverables
8. Report weekly and monthly to VP on KPI’s
9. Travel when required
2. Strong Communicator
3. Decision Making
4. Teamwork Orientation
5. Technical Capacity
6. Learning Orientation
7. Project Management
8. Results Orientation
This position will have direct supervision over the field team and any admins that report to him/her.
This job operates in a home office environment and on-site during catastrophic events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is an active role where field training operations are required. This would require the ability to lift a ladder and climb onto a roof to perform a roof inspection.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position: Specific workdays will be assessed based on volume of work, but shall not fall below 5 days in a standard work week.
This position typically requires up to 30% travel, but could be more in CAT situations.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience.
2. 2-3+ years’ experience in a leadership position handling operations, claims, customer service or
customer experience management.
3. Must be able to partner effectively with management.
4. Proven ability to lead and motivate large teams in multiple locations – delivering exceptional
5. Experience improving customer service and performance metrics through tracking and analyzing
data and development of key performance indicators.
6. Smart and engaging leader with ability to set high standards for personal and team
7. Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
8. Strong problem solving skills.
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume to: email@example.com